currently

Happy Friday! (vol. 3)

9:15 AM





Hey y'all!!! It's Friday again! And that means it's time for another edition of Friday link-ups! So, here are a few of the highlights of my week!

My age is showing- These past couple of weeks I have felt so old. I know I'm only 25, but I feel centuries old right now. Part of it is being sick. I've got some sort of death plague that won't let go, and I've been surviving on Nyquil and soup. Nyquil knocks me out- even the super-generic brand that I found at the dollar store. But it wasn't always that way. As I've gotten older, I've noticed that my tolerance gets lower and lower for these kind of things. A couple glasses of wine will do it for me, and Nyquil knocks me completely out. I have to wear my glasses for reading now, I drive more defensively, my knees ache with bad weather, and my joints creak as I move about. Is this stuff supposed to be happening to me already? Or am I just in such terrible shape that I have the body of an 80 year old at age 25? Any thoughts?

Rebranding- Remember last week, when I announced the rebrand of my blog?

 Well, I am pleased to announce that it is still coming along nicely! You can find me under the new name on Pinterest, Instagram, FacebookEtsy, Twitter, and by Email. I hope to launch the new domain and blog next week, so look for an official final announcement on here, and make sure you hop over to check it out as well! I'll be relaunching with an introduction to the new space, and a giveaway! 

News- Recently, I signed up for The Skimm.


The Skimm is a daily (weekdays) email that gives you the highlights of big items in the news, from the news about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child's publication, to the death of Justice Antonin Scalia. Now, I like to stay on top of everything, so I still check other news sites, but The Skimm's daily email is a great first look at the day's news. Sign up here!


I am loving loving loving Dream It. Pin It. Live It.! I won a copy from Amber a while ago, and I'm finally getting a chance to read it. It's really changing my perspective on goals and how to achieve them. So far I've written a list of dreams, come up with 10 goals, and created a vision board on pinterest, of those 10 goals. Already, I feel more confident in my abilities to achieve them, and I'm not even halfway through the book yet!

Follow Works of HeART by ML's board Meagan's Vision Board on Pinterest.



And finally, how about some blogger love? Lately, I have loved: Tayler's recipe for Root Beer Pulled Pork, Mandy's advice on How To Take Blog-Worthy Photos On Your Phone, Joey's heartfelt essay on Being Afraid To Reach For Your Dreams, this reminder by Hannah to Praise Him In The Midst of Battle, and Angelica's article on The Wonder Forest about How To Become a Decision Maker & Get Ahead! What blog posts have you loved lately?


I'm linking up with these 3 lovely link-up parties for this wonderful Friday- I hope to see you joining us!

Blogger Love  THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Stop by, and tell me about your Friday favorites! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments